Donate to Support Kismet Youth
Kismet Rock Foundation nourishes the physical, intellectual, and emotional development of rural and urban children throughout New England before they enter their formative teen years. Our success in redirecting the path and supporting the potential of children is accomplished by providing a comprehensive education in technical rock climbing within the context of a stable and loving family-like atmosphere. Your contributions make this possible, thank you!
2022 Year End Appeal: You can help provide a life changing experience for underserved youth!
Your support starts the journey of a student’s Kismet experience. The Kismet way: A refined student selection process, working with counselors from middle schools around New England, ensures we are meeting appropriate student candidates who are eager for opportunity. These students learn about the Kismet program through an in-person presentation and then opt for an interview. Once a student is invited to the Kismet program their journey begins.
- One week each summer for four years they participate in an outdoor rock-climbing program in North Conway, NH with all expenses covered by Kismet.
- The experience is shared with 7-8 other teenage students of diverse backgrounds.
- A “full-value” contract is crafted on their first evening and the students begin to have a deeper understanding
of each other. The contract is revisited daily and sets the stage for open and honest discussion throughout the week.
- Family dinners, group outings to area lakes, ice cream shops, a community thrift store, hosted barbecues, stargazing spots, and more, create a sense of family fun and memorable shared experiences.
- Off-season events such as indoor climbing days at participating local gyms, video-chat hangouts, and in-person meet-ups help students to deepen their connection with each other and the sport.Kismet is a family dedicated to empowering students by letting them know they are seen, heard, loved, and capable of anything they set their hearts to. With your support we will continue to provide this amazing and life changing platform for their growth.
Kismet is a family dedicated to empowering students by letting them know they are seen, heard, loved, and capable of anything they set their hearts to. With your support we will continue to provide this amazing and life changing platform for their growth.
My whole Kismet experience has been filled to the brim with love and caring people, new experiences that spark my senses and fuel my passion for climbing and learning, a wonderful feeling of safety, stability, and being accepted. - 4th year student and ‘22 intern
Please consider supporting Kismet in your year-end giving and help us reach our goal of $75,000! Every gift counts, from paying for one ice cream outing, to a day at the cliff, to a full one-week scholarship.
Krissy Fraser - Executive Director | Ara Morton - Program Manager
Donate by Check & Other Support
Make the check out to Kismet Rock Foundation and send to:
Kismet Rock Foundation
PO Box 1744
North Conway, NH 03860
To learn about other ways to support Kismet (ie: product donations, gifts of appreciated securities, event sponsorship), or for more Kismet information (ie: program materials, financial reports, arrange a presentation) please contact us.
Transparency Matters to Us
Please feel free to review Kismet's most recent IRS Form 990: 2019 Kismet 990. Kismet Rock Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization and donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.